You have a Game of Thrones finale party coming up and you’ve spent all your free time working on your Cersei costume. There just isn’t time to whip up a Frey pie but you really feel the need to bring something. I mean, we’ve been waiting for this moment for years!
We have your back. These wolf cupcakes are done in just a few minutes using beginner baking tools and techniques and still look super cute. We also hear they taste much better than that chewy Hotpie bread. I mean, our dedication to authenticity in a show featuring dragons can only go so far.
Not a Game of Thrones fan? (Whaaaat?!) Fine, they’re Huskies and you can make them for the Iditarod. We’re easy.
Quick and Easy Wolf Cupcakes
- white frostitng (canned or homemade)
- black food coloring
- decorating tips 3, 8, 352, and 233
- piping bags
- Bake one recipe of your favorite cupcake flavor. While they’re baking, make one recipe of your favorite white buttercream.
- Divide frosting in half. Reserve first half to remain white.
- Use black food coloring to tint the other half grey. Take a smaller portion (about 1/4 of the grey frosting) and add additional food coloring to make black frosting, or use premade black from the grocery store. We won’t tell!
- Apply thin layer of grey to each cupcake.
- Using white frosting and #8 tip, pipe a U shape in the lower 2/3 of the cupcake. Add additional frosting to the bottom portion of the U to represent the elongated snout.
- Using the grey frosting, use the #233 grey tip to cover any remaining grey with shaggy fur. Switch to the #352 leaf tip to make the ears.
- Using the black frosting and #3 tip, make small black circles for eyes and nose, then draw in mouth.
We select products we use and love at the Boop . If you buy from one of our links, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Leave a Reply